Wednesday 24 February 2016

VANCOUVER // SATURDAY


Saturday was my last full day in Vancouver. Luckily for my last day in the city, the weather was absolutely beautiful with no chance of rain!




So we went to explore the VanDusen Botanical Garden outside of the heart of Vancouver. While not many plants were in bloom (since it's only February), there was still plenty to see around the garden. If I were to ever go back to Vancouver during the spring or summer I'd definitely being going back to this garden to check out the garden in full force. It was still a nice place to explore, there was even a maze that we go to find our way through.













Then we took the bus back downtown to the Vancouver look out tower. All week long we had been waiting for the weather to clear up to be able to check the view out. If I do say so myself, it was worth the wait and it was breath taking seeing all the places we traveled to throughout the week from the tower.




We even decided to come back to the tower for one last good bye on my way to the airport.





No comments:

Post a Comment