Friday 19 February 2016

VANCOUVER // WEDNESDAY


Chinatown / Dr. Yat San Sun Garden / Granville Island




On Wednesday we did a lot of walking. After taking the sky train into the city we walked to Dr. Yat San Sun Garden in Chinatown.





The garden was very peaceful, even when it started to rain a bit.

Then we walked through the city all the way to Granville Island. Even though the weather wasn't so nice the view from the bridge to the island was beautiful.





Granville Island was full of exciting little shops and boutiques. 

Andrea and I decided to splurge and treat ourselves to macarons from Bon Macaron Patisserie (http://www.bonmacaronpatisserie.com/). So far my favourite one out of the lot is pear & chocolate. The lady who served us was very sweet and gave us helpful recommendations. I would definitely buy more macarons from here if I could!



I'll remember this day as the day we braved the weather and went for a walk in a city I'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment