Tuesday 23 February 2016

VANCOUVER // FRIDAY


On Friday, Andrea and I kept it pretty chill. We slept in, stayed in... I unfortunately had to study for the midterms I had to write and do some assignments. It was a productive and relaxing day for the both of us really.

In the evening we we decided to go out and treat ourselves to snacks and drinks at Warehouse. It was a fun girls night out, and after we even explored Gastown at night. 



What I like most about Warehouse is that you can save on food costs because everything on their menu is $4.95. That way you have more money to invest on drinks! aha


I definitely love Gastown at night, with the beautiful lights and the urban nightlife vibes. I really cherished my time out with these girls! They are both so talented and funny and I'm so thankful I got to explore this city with them by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment