Friday 22 June 2018

CHEZ LAVELLE // TORONTO



While I was home this week, I made a pit stop on my way back to Ottawa in Toronto to see Kessandra and Kyra. We spent the day shopping, lounging at Lavelle, and chilling at HTO Park.

I've been wanting to check out the rooftop pool at Lavelle since last summer. This year I finally got to cross it off my bucket list with my friends. The views, food, and pool were amazing!! Unfortunately for us there was a private event happening at 3 so we were only able to stay for an hour (which made it a very expensive hour). Also another downside the service was incredibly slow. However this didn't deter us from enjoying our day in the sun.















Once our time was up at Lavelle, we headed over to HTO Park to soak up a little more sun before going home. It was a beautiful summer day in the city. I'm so happy I got to stay with the girls before heading the rest of the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment