Wednesday 4 July 2018

REMIC RAPIDS & CANADA DAY LONG WEEKEND


Irwin and I went to the Remic Rapids to kick off our Canada Day long weekend. Here are some pictures of the balancing stones as the sun went down.













We spent the rest of the weekend inside our apartment with the AC on to escape the heat. We only dared to leave the house on Sunday night once the sun went down for the fireworks. We took an Uber downtown as far as we could and then walked the rest of the way to Parliament. The fireworks started as soon as we found a spot with a good view for the show. No matter the occasion I love watching fireworks, there's just something so magical about them. The fireworks this year were beautiful as ever and I'm so happy we braved the heat to watch them light up the sky.


3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely blog... But can I ask for help? What if I don't know where my heart is?


    www.ideascoupon.com

    ReplyDelete