Thursday 21 June 2018

EXPLORE: MACKENZIE KING ESTATE



My family and I went on a hike around the Mackenzie King Estate last week. It was a beautiful summer day and we enjoyed walking around in the sun and some tea (again lol) for lunch.


The flowers were in full bloom, so the gardens looked so sweet among the follies. The sky was blue, the sun was hot, there was a cool breeze. The most perfect hiking weather we could have hoped for.





This tea was also more traditional (in terms of the food) which we enjoyed as well. However the dessert at the Chateau Laurier went above and beyond these to say the least.



Then we hiked to the water fall, which was a medium difficulty hike. My grandma was still able to hike this trail which is honestly so amazing at her age. I hope that I'm as fit as her when I'm her age. My grandma and I (as well as my entire family) have been hiking together ever since I was little. I'm so pleased it's still an activity we love doing together today.



No comments:

Post a Comment