Tuesday 19 June 2018

CONVOCATION


Last week we celebrated my convocation for Bachelor of Engineering from Carleton University. Here's a recap on the celebrations.




It was so wonderful to have my mom, lola, grandparents, and aunt come celebrate my convocation with me. I was so happy to attend my graduation with so many of my friends that I started off my degree with. My family and friends supported me throughout my degree and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. It feels surreal to be officially done with my bachelors. I'm so excited to move forward into the future with my new big girl job in Ottawa. Since high school I've had dreams and goals of what I wanted to achieve at this point in my life, and I'm so happy I'm able to stand here today and say I've achieved my goals. I can't wait to see what the rest of the future holds.




After the ceremony, my family and I went for dinner at Joey Lansdowne. We were treated like family and we also loved the food! Would definitely return here for future celebrations. 


For the rest of the weekend I spent the days with my family, and the evenings partying with my friends. We hit up Heart and Crown for night of jager bombs and dancing. Then Look Out bar for the drag show and even more dancing! To me it was the weekend of Summer 2018!



So cheers to all the 2018 graduates! Cheers to the journey and the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment