Monday 2 May 2016

FORWARD


I have found myself in a position I never thought I'd be in.

I'm so thankful to have such great family and friends by my side telling me I will be okay. I know in time I'll be better than okay, but right now things are so difficult. I'm so conflicted with what I want to do with my life.

It's time for me to focus on myself and realize my worth. I deserve more than what I've received, and I know that more is out there waiting for me. Maybe not tomorrow, or in the next month or year... but it's out there and I'm ready to discover it.

Only time will tell where I'll go and who I'll be. When times get tough you have to keep going, staying in place doesn't make things better. I'm going to choose to be positive, to not dwell, and to be happy. I'm going to concentrate on myself, work, friends, and school to keep myself busy... to keep on living my life to the fullest.

Thanks for the memories. I'll always love him, but I love me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment