Wednesday 4 May 2016

BEAUTY: MY SKIN



For the past year I have been slowly trying different skin care products. I know the stress that comes with find good skin care products that actually show results, and I want to try and save you the trouble of trying more products than you have to. So I'm going to start sharing my experiences and trials with you guys!



To start things off I'm going to tell you about my skin in particular. I also want to say that I'm in no way a professional, so please take everything I say with a grain of salt. I just want to let you know what my opinion is on some products, and I hope to here some of your suggestions in return!

So I have mainly OILY skin, in addition to this I find that it can be sensitive and acne prone. That being said during the harsh Ottawa winters, during school, and quick changes in environment I find that my skin throws a temper tantrum and gets very dry.

I've dabbled in the Body Shop, LUSH, Kiehl's, and many more. I can't wait to share my thoughts with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment