Monday 30 May 2016

BEAUTY: Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser


January 2016 was the first time I took the time to discover Kiehl's. The lovely rep there introduced me to the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser, and I haven't been able to stop using this product since.



I use this cleanser morning and night to help refine the texture of my skin and to control oil. Not only does it make my face feel fresh, but it makes it feel clean and clear. The Amazonian White Clay particles gently exfoliate the dirt away, leaving my face primed and ready to absorb any moisturizer or serums.

I have been dedicated to this cleanser for 5 months total. I will say that I have noticed that my pores have been reduced and my oils have been kept at bay.

For more information or to purchase go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment