Saturday 14 May 2016

CHANGE


A couple weeks ago I found myself in the position to do something bold, well as bold and daring as I can get at least.

I had planned on living with my parents over the summer, but when things in my life didn't turn out that way I thought they would I decided to go with the change. I chose to take the opportunity to change course. So I packed my things and went back to my own apartment, where I will be living for the rest of the year now.

I'm hoping that here I can have my own space to bloom into the strong woman I know I can be. It hasn't been easy so far, but I'm up for the challenge.

This is going to be a very interesting summer to say the least. I have a new apartment, roommate, job, scenery.

Everything is going to be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment