Tuesday 7 June 2016

EXPLORE: Doors Open Ottawa 2016


On Saturday June 4th I walked all over downtown to explore 18/120 buildings of Doors Open Ottawa 2016.



It was great to be able to go out on my own, visit places at my own pace and not worry about anyone else but myself. After this adventure I have a new appreciation for spending time solo, and discovering who I am as individual. Plus it was fun to roam around and take pictures of a city I fall in love with even more each day.

Here's a list of all the places I checked out and my favourite shots from the day.


































  • Beckta Dining & Wine Bar
  • Christ Church Cathedral
  • Connaught Building
  • Embassy of Czech Republic
  • First Baptist Church Ottawa
  • First Church of Christ, Scientist
  • Heritage Building
  • HUB Ottawa
  • Knox Presbyterian Church
  • Library of Parliament - Former Bank of Nova Scotia
  • National Gallery of Canada
  • Shopify - Headquaters
  • St. Peter's Lutheran Church
  • Supreme Court of Canada
  • The Rectory Art House

No comments:

Post a Comment