Tuesday 14 June 2016

BEAUTY: The Body Shop Focus


Today I want to share with you my two most loved the Body Shop products.


Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

I've been using this product since February 2016, and fun fact it's the first oil cleanser I have ever tried. I bought it based off of the glowing review from Amelia Liana on youtube, and I must say her review was spot on. Not only does this cleanser have a sweet scent, but it also gently and effectively removes all my stubborn make up.

From the picture you can tell I've been quickly using this bottle up, and I'm sure once it's empty I will definitely be picking up another.


Tea Tree Oil

This oil has been part of my holy grail products since elementary school (which was more than 7 years ago ah!). I use the product on large bothersome spots on my face, and it truly keeps my annoying acne at bay. I find that this super concentrated solution does wonders at drying up my spots over night. I always have a bottle on hand at all times just in case. 

If you have any product recommendations that are similar or better than these I would love to hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment