Monday 13 June 2016

WEEK WITH KESSANDRA


Last week one of my dearest friends came to stay with me in Ottawa.

Here's a little ode to our friendship and how much it meant to spend time with her.

I meet Kessandra in the 4th grade. Funny thing is that I didn't like her at first, and to be honest I don't even remember how that changed. Just one day we were just closer than ever before.

We grew up in the same neighborhood, same town, and went to the same schools. We were pretty much inseparable. Sisters, soulmates, whatever you want to call it she's my best friend.

Kessandra is one of the most inspirational and strong people I know. Her passion for writing is what keeps me motivated. Her never ending support guidance has helped me get through all my lows. Through thick and thin, I know this woman will forever be part of my life.

During the week we spent some time in Chapters just sitting on the floor reading poetry.















Kess, you know I'm awful with words but thank you for always being by my side. I can't imagine a life without you as my partner in crime. 

Love always,
Angelica 

No comments:

Post a Comment