Wednesday 20 April 2016

TASTE: ARTISIN BAKERY


A few weeks ago my roomie and I ventured out to Artisin Bakery (http://www.artisinbakery.com/) for an end of term breakfast.



Not only was the food and baked treats delicious, but the friendly service was delightful.

It was the first time for the both of us visiting this hot spot. After getting an exceptional breakfast recommendation from one of Aritisin's great employees, we sat down and dug in.

I opted for the avocado toast; a light and flavourful option for starting the day off on the right foot.


While my plate was delish- I eyed up Molly's Croque Monsieur... which I will definitely be trying during my next visit.


I loved this bakery so much, I had to take a little part of it home. So I pick up a lemon tart and my very first kronut to go!

Next time, I'm going to try their diving looking macarons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment