Tuesday 18 June 2019

ALBERTA // DRUMHELLER & LAST NIGHT



On my last day in Alberta Adam and I took a day trip to Drumheller.


DRUMHELLER

We drove through a little bit of the prairies out to part of Alberta's badlands. We stopped to see the worlds largest dinosaur.



ROYAL TYRRELL MUSEU











I've never seen so many dinosaur bones/fossils in my life. It was remarkable and was super cool to see!

HOO DOOS

Alberta is filled with some many cool landscapes. The badlands in Drumheller were quite neat.
















HORSESHOE CAYNON

We played a lot of eye spy on this trip, lol.





CLEAVER 

We had an extra boogie night out in Calgary and had dinner and drinks at Cleaver. The cocktails were exquisite and the slider wee scrumptious! My style of drinking to a tee!



FIIIIRE

For my last night we chilled in Elliott's backyard with a toasty fire and some sweet wine. I felt right at home in Calgary, and it's all thanks to Adam and his friends. I had such an adventure out east and I loved every minute of my trip. I definitely want to come back and explore more. I wouldn't even be mad if I found myself living out here one day, or at the very least vacationing in my cabin out in the mountains one day.

Thank you Adam for organizing a great week filled with adventure and views! Hope we get to reunite in a year from now and continue to explore more!



No comments:

Post a Comment