Monday 17 June 2019

ALBERTA // DAY II



While Adam was at work on Monday I got to tour downtown Calgary solo.
I took the C Train from Adam's fams place in Bonavista to downtown. It was fun to see Calgary from the train, which was super easy to use btw.

DEVONIAN GARDENS

If you know me, you'll know I love a garden any day.








Channel Dora the explorer for my vacation.



CALGARY TOWER

Went up the Calgary Tower to check out the city from the clouds. 








THE BOW BUILDING





HANG WITH BRAE & NELL

I walked down 17th Avenue, stopped for a poke bowl for lunch, did some window shopping and then Brae picked me up downtown. We went to go pick up his pup Nell. We took her to the dog park (sadly didn't take a picture of the cutie) and just hung out for the afternoon - super chill.




ADAM'S PLACE

Adam picked me up after work and we went back to his place. His apartment has a cute lil view of downtown Calgary. We took a break and watched some Black Mirror, then went out for a climb at Bolder. I'm quite out of practice but it was fun to boulder with Adam like the old days.



No comments:

Post a Comment