Sunday 29 April 2018

EXPLORE: FRED & ELIZABETH FOUNTAIN GARDEN COURT



Last week on one of my few days off, I decided to explore Ottawa and have an evening adventuring on my own. 


I saw on Instagram that the garden courtyard in the National Gallery had been redone. I've always loved visiting the gallery and hadn't been since the fall with Andrea so it was the perfect time to see what else was new at the gallery.






The new garden was more organic looking than the old design and I especially loved the vibrant orchids in the design. I loved being able to visit the gallery at my own pace and take some quick pictures on my own.



After the gallery I stopped by the new Equator Coffee Cafe in the National Arts Centre for a warm hot chocolate before heading on home. It was really nice to be solo in the city I love basking in the little things in life such as hot chocolate and art. Thankful for good days like this one for the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment