Friday 6 April 2018

ENGINEERING II // RING DAY


On March 17th (yes St. Patty's day) I had the honour of ringing in my fellow lady engineers during the spring Ring Day. Here's a #throwbackthursday about the celebrations.


I was honoured to ring in Larissa and Rebecca that day! I was all up in my feels being surrounded by friends I started with on this engineering journey. Seeing us all together, with our degrees and accomplishments was an absolute joy. After the ceremony I joined the girls and Larissa's family at Flap Jacks in Little Italy for lunch. Then after some food, a nap, and getting dolled up (again) it was time for the real celebrations to commence. 







Lago Bar and Grill hosted our Iron Ring after party this year, and we were fortunate enough to get some drink tickets. I had a blast properly celebrating St. Patty's day with some of the best people I met during my university experience. I'm so excited to see what else we can accomplish in the future. Congratulations my friends, the world is our oyster! 



No comments:

Post a Comment