Friday 1 January 2016

RESOLUTIONS


I've always wanted to start a blog, and what better time than in the New Year ..?

In the New Year, and on this blog, I really want to focus on my resolutions. It's all going to be about my adventures through some much needed self improvement.

Goals / Resolutions:

Above all... being happy and positive about all endeavors yet to come.

improve my...

  • university studies
    • time management
    • study as I go (not cram)
    • motivation
  • self love
    • skin care
    • develop my style / closet
    • (reduce my) stress / worries
  • relationships
    • friends, family, and with my boyfriend (enough said)
I assure you that there are more things I wish to improve and explore (so I'll be adding things as I remember them). 

Hopefully through sharing my experiences you can learn from me and perhaps I can learn from you.


So long 2015, and hello (it's me) 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment