Sunday 3 January 2016

MYSELF


Who am I, might you ask?

My name is Angelica (if you couldn't tell) and I'm a 20 year old (going on 21 in two weeks) who is trying to find herself.



Did I mention I'm a cliché? Aha

All jokes aside - I study Architectural Engineering (to keep it short).

Currently I live with two other great roommates in the city.

I also have a boyfriend, and we've been through thick and thin for over 3 years now (he lives near by as well).

My dog Charlie lives with my parents 5 hours away from school, and I miss her cuddles everyday.

I enjoy traveling and exploring my surroundings. Hopefully this year will bring many adventures and I look forward to growing and changing as I discover new places and passions.

Did I mention I'm corney...?

You can find me on Instagram as @angelicamay

So let's see where I go next...

No comments:

Post a Comment