Saturday 16 January 2016

21st BIRTHDAY


On January 15th was my 21st birthday. The day was filled with excitement and laughter from myself and those I care ever so dearly about, which made it a wonderful day.

After my classes during the day I went home to start getting ready for the party I was hosting to celebrate. My roommates were sweet as can be and surprised me by beginning to decorate while I was out of the house. They also made me rice crispy squares, which they used as a cake for me to make my birthday wish on. To top it all off they spoiled me by getting me a shower gel, mango soap, and lip chap from LUSH. Seriously, my roommates are too good to be true and I 'm so sad that we'll all be moving out at the end of April (but more on that later).

Then after preparing for the party, we blended up some daiquiris to get the party started.

Throughout the night my dearest friends arrived, and we drank, ate, played games and just had a lovely time.

I was spoiled even more by more gifts from my lovely friends. My sweet sweet boyfriend even got me my first record player! I can't wait to buy some records and start using it!!



It was such a fun night and I owe it all to the amazing people in my life who showered me with love.

I will cherish my 21st birthday party for the rest of my life, so here's to 21.




No comments:

Post a Comment