Friday 10 April 2020

SAN DIEGO // DAY ONE



Since we're stuck living in this COVID-19 nightmare, I'm finally getting around to sharing my pictures from my last trip to paradise. 

Ally and I have been planning a post graduation trip for a couple years. We debated about going to an all inclusive resort and Florida - until we finally booked our trip to Sunny San Diego. Just our luck, I have another cousin from my mom's side who lives there, his name is Jojo and him and his family were kind enough to host us during our trip. It was great to be able to make new memories with Ally and meet more of my family during this trip. 

TORREY PINES

For our first day - we decided to take advantage of the the warm weather and explore the outdoors. We drove out to Torrey Pines State Reserve and walked around the hills and beach. The nature here was unlike anything I'd ever seen before, I loved the endless hills and coastline.




















LA JOLLA

After spending the day hiking around Torry Pines we worked up an appetite. Second stop of the day was this cute gelato ship in La Jolla. I had a Kiwi Banana gelato - needless to say it was yummy. Gelato in hand - we walked to see the seals at the Cove. The seals were super cute - they sunbathe and swim around all day in the cove - they live quite the life.




















As the sun set on our first day in San Diego - La Jolla got more and more beautiful. In La Jolla we did some window shopping, got tacos for dinner, and watched the sun go down. It was the perfect first day despite realizing the water is too cold to be doing any swimming during the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment