Sunday 8 October 2017

VERTICAL REALITY



I've always been fascinated by rock climbing and bouldering. When I was younger I had done it at a birthday party or two, and I hadn't tried my hand at it again since last winter with Andrea in Vancouver. My dad even took climbing pretty seriously back in the day, so needless to say it's a sport that I've been trying to get into. 


For the past month I've started going to a seriously cool rock climbing gym here in Ottawa. Vertical Reality has made getting started in climbing super easy. The staff there are incredibly friendly and happy to help.  The gym itself is nothing but good vibes!



I really want to take it to the next level and get myself my own climbing shoes and chalk bag. Probably not a big deal to those more experienced but very exciting or me!




Happy climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment