Saturday 14 October 2017

FALL // LUSKVILLE FALLS TRAIL


Irwin and I drove to Luskville to see the fall leaves this weekend. Rain or shine, we were (kinda) ready tackle the Luskville Falls Trail.

 Last time I hiked this trail was with Sarah back in the spring. The whole trail wasn't open when we were there, but this time Irwin and I were able to hike the entire loop. We hiked 390m up to the Fire Tower and then back down. The views were definitely worth the steep climb, and the leaves were even more beautiful the deeper into the woods you got. Autumn has always been my favourite season, so I'm so happy I got to get out in some nature and enjoy it before the leaves fall. Hopefully I can get back out for another hike before fall ends (fingers crossed).













No comments:

Post a Comment