Wednesday 11 October 2017

EXPLORE: NATURE MUSEUM



Adam and I hit up the Nature Museum a couple of weeks ago during their free Thursday night deal from 5-8pm!

I've been to the Nature Museum plenty of time but Adam had only been their once before when we attended Nature Nocturne (like 2 years ago). It was fun to check out the newest Arctic exhibit happening. 

During this fall term Adam and I have made a pack to go out ever Friday night right after my evening class (which ends at 9pm... shoot me). Somehow it's turned into going out on Thursday night as well... which I'm also not too mad about. Adam is the type of friend who's always down for a good time so it's been fun having him back in Ottawa exploring new and old places! Definitely gonna miss this dude if he goes back to Calgary for good after university is done.





No comments:

Post a Comment