Tuesday 10 October 2017

FOODIE II



Lately I've been enjoying a lot of new places (and a couple of old favourites). Whether it be for food, drinks, or just straight up fun here are some great places around Ottawa to check out!



Bar Robo

I've been meaning to scope out Bar Robo all summer since I live near by. Finally got the chance to check it out with my friend Adam once he was back in Ottawa. The place had really chill vibes, and they often have cool events happening. We tried to return again for a jig a couple weeks after our first time and it was already at full capacity. Must be the spot to be, hopefully we can get in next time. The Nesquik latte I had during my first visit was delicious. 



Suzy Q

If you know me at all, then you know my deep love for Suzy Q and their amazing donuts! I always love going here to try their newest flavours. I'm seriously obsessed! I took Courtney here for her first time and I think I got her hooked too (muahaha).


Chocolat Favoris

Sarah and I popped into Chocolat Favoris for some sweet dipped ice cream after our adventure to the falls in Orleans. This was my second time there! This place has some many options to choose from, this time Sarah went for the cookies and cream cone and I got this dark chocolate orange cone. So good!

Pressed

Unfortunately I have no pictures of the beloved Pressed, but I plan on going to this great spot more often! The first time I went here was for a cute lil brunch date. We enjoyed waffles (my most favourite breakfast food) and they hit the spot. I even went back here with Adam because I liked it so much, but this time around we went in the evening for a gig. We saw some pretty cool local bands perform and we really digged the vibe. Can't wait to come back for more.

The  Loft

Adam and I have really been trying to live it up this term (he's most likely gone back to Calgary after this term). Last week we hit up the Loft for some drinks and board games with my other friends Reina and Lauren. This place is super chill and a guaranteed a good time with all the game options. Also the prices are super student friendly which is a plus!

Colony VR

not only do I enjoy a good board game, but I quite liked my first time at a virtual reality game lounge. I saw one for the first time when I was walking around in Toronto with my girlfriends this summer, so it's always been on my mind to check out since. Irwin, Adam, and I hit up Colony VR last week as well. We played for two hours and had a blast playing all the games. It's next level to feel completely immersed in the game you're playing! Would definitely return to this place again during their happy hour during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment