Thursday 17 August 2017

TORONTO // WEDNESDAY



On Wednesdays we wear pink... just kidding, but we did change our outfits twice (maybe even three times) in one day. 

First stop of the day was Allen Gardens, and our first photo shoot of the fay of course. As far back as I can remember I've been having spontaneous photo shoots with these girls before the dawn of time. When I'm with these girls they make me feel so beautiful and loved.














After the gardens, we did some light shopping... and by light shopping I mean I bought Impossible Projects new Polaroid camera for a hot minute (see a review further down). Then we took to the streets with multiple cameras in hand for the second photo shoot of the day. 



Fun fact Andrea and I lent each other our jeans for this outfit change. And now I can't stop dreaming abut these Topshop Mom jeans (they're officially on my wish list).








 




 




Kessandra had more fun taking pics of us taking selfies that taking selfies of her own (haha).



So back to the Polaroid camera... I've been on the hunt for my own Polaroid camera since I got one for Liam back in the day. However, I'm super anal and I only want to buy a camera with the original square format. NOT the rectangle, or the mini, I REFUSE... anyways I digress. So when Kessandra mentioned that there was a pop up shop in Nordstrom for Polaroid cameras I just had to go see for myself. They indeed had two cameras that met my format requirements, the I-1 and a simpler and cheaper alternative which I should have bough tin hindsight. Here's why... first off the I-1 is a remarkable camera that is super sleek and straight forward to use BUT it's a little too technical for my liking. I'm an amateur photographer and I honestly just want an easy to go point an shoot. While this camera can be used for just that, the extra cost for the extra features just aren't for me. I was also mislead about some of the functions (totally no ones fault, they just didn't have a floor model to play with and the sales person hadn't been trained specifically for the product yet). So the fact that it's bluetooth, can connect to your smart phone via an app and you can then adjust the aperture and other settings doesn't really interest me to be frank. So at the end of the day I did return this beauty, but now I know what I want to ask for this Christmas.  



After graffiti alley, we got some grub from macaroons to Blaze Pizza (which was AMAZING GAME CHANGING #feels). Then we went to check out the AGO (also my first time). 







This was our last day/night in Toronto, and after the AGO we camped out in Nicole's living room. We watched singing in the rain, drank coolers, and chilled out. It was the perfect way to end our visit, and I can't wait til we're able to be all together in the same room again. Love these ladies til the end of time. Thanks for the love and I'll be seeing you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment