Wednesday 16 August 2017

TORONTO // MONDAY



During the end of July I was fortunate enough to reunite with some of my closest girlfriends in Toronto. I'm going to be posting a recollection of each day we spent in Toronto so I can look back fondly in the future. 

We all met back in elementary school, went through high school (mostly) together, and then went to different places across the country for university. Since I traveled quite a bit last year, I promised myself this small trip in order to fulfill my travel thirst. It was absolutely amazing to be in the city with my closest friends, as if we had never been apart. I've seen Kessandra here and there (but not as much as I should) as I passed through Toronto, saw Nicole for a bit last Christmas, and Andrea last year in Vancouver! It's always a pleasure seeing each of them individually but to have us all together in one place was a dream come true. Thanks for the memories girls and I can't wait to see where we can adventure together next time!


Andrea and I kicked off the trip in Ottawa, where we met at the train station since she had been in Montreal prior to this. Together we took the train to Toronto, excited to meet up with the rest of the squad. 




Once we were in Toronto, we linked up with one of my other university friend, Justin, (who Andrea and I stayed with) as well as Kessandra's boyfriend, Dallah. We went for a yummy sushi dinner and then ironically went to the Ripley's Aquarium! 




After the aquarium we enjoyed Nicole's amazing rooftop views and some fudgecicals. 


I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends who have supported me from afar over the years. Their never ending love is what keeps me motivated and happy. These are the type of friends who you can go for years without seeing but they still keep up with you. Then even when life gets too busy and you fall out of touch, once you manage to see each other again it's like no time has passed and you fall right back into place. These girls are my heart and soul and I'm so lucky to call them my friends and more importantly sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment