Thursday 17 August 2017

TORONTO // TUESDAY



On Tuesday I got up to a little bit of everything. From brunch, lunch, tattoos, graffiti alley, and more.



We started the day off right with a delicious brunch at Fran's Diner. I had waffles (of course) and fueled up for another adventure packed day. Then the girls and I headed to a cafe so Andrea could get some work done. While Andrea  worked, Kessandra and I looked into getting our spontaneous (but predictable) friendship tattoos. We booked an appointment with Johnny D at Adrenaline tattoos and were excited with anticipation. Then I let the girls to work while I met up with my dad for lunch in Brookefield Place. It was amazing to see him (I last saw him in May), and I got to stuff my face with even more food.





After lunch with my dad I met back up with the girls. We chilled out back at Kessandra's family apartment before going to the tattoos. Once we were at Adrenaline Tattoos, are hearts were literally pumping with adrenaline. For me it was a walk in the park since it was my second tattoo, but for my girls it was their first. Johnny D was absolutely wonderful to work with.  He specifically catered to each of our needs and personalities. For instance he was funny and sarcastic with Andrea, sweet and calming with Kessandra, and easy going with myself. I thought he was extremely professional and well worth getting work done (he also took up in day of which I thought was wicked).  



After tattoos, we kinda poorly planned on going to graffiti alley and meeting up with Nicole. However, it got too dark to take many pictures. So last minute we walked to an amazing dinner, Lakeview, for milkshakes and snacks on the east side of the city.







No comments:

Post a Comment