Sunday 20 August 2017

EXPLORE: KONTINUUM



This is exhibit has no doubt been one of my favourites this summer. I've gone 3 times and counting (which is low key obsessive) and I suggest you all go while it's here!!

I went into Kontinuum with no expectations, I had seen some pictures from a friend who went and didn't think much of it. The one night I went with my friend Dan for the first time and was completely blown away.

Having a background/love for all things construction, and developments, and art (of course) I was absolutely amazed with Kontinuum. It's essentially an interactive art exhibit/installation within the LRT construction tunnels in downtown Ottawa. SO YOU'RE LITERALLY IN THE CONSTRUCTION SITE OF THE NEW METRO SYSTEM AND HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK THIS IS COOL!?!? I digress... please go, it's amazing.








No comments:

Post a Comment