Thursday 2 March 2017

BEAUTY: Go to Makeup


Sharing with you my simple go to makeup products. Enjoy!



COVERGIRL lashblast volume Mascara (Black)

This is a great mascara that keeps my lashes curled and volumized. (not pictured here)

Maybelline Define-a-brow (Medium Brown)

Keeps my brows on fleek, with a fine tip it's easy to make define lines.

REVLON ColourStay Eyeliner (Black Brown)

This eyeliner has great staying power, but it is great for making a smokey eye.


Clarins True Radiance Foundation (Wheat 109)

Build-able foundation with a satin finish.

Smashbox Camera Reay BB Cream (Light)

This concealer does a great job at brightening my eye area and keeping my dark circles at bay.


COVER FX Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation (G20)

Matte Setting Powder (Medium)

Both of these powders are my go to's for keeping my oily skin controlled and matte.


NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils (Maroon & Hot Red)

REVLON Matte Balm

I don't wear lipstick often, but when I do these are my favourites whether it be something more glam or natural.


NARS Bronzer (Laguna)

I had this bronzer since my first trip to New York City (so ngl it's old af and I probably shouldn't use it... but that's honestly not going to stop me). Great colour, gives a nice bronze glow with no 
orange-ness. 

NYC Bronzer (Sunny)

A less expensive version I use for more daily wear. 


LISE WATIER Pore Minimizing Primer 

Last but certainly not least (in fact I use this product first haha), this primer preps my skin for foundation for it smooths my pores over giving me a more even texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment