Wednesday 15 March 2017

FOODIE


Over the past couple months I've been hitting up some pretty delicious places all over Ottawa. I figured I could share these places with you if you're looking for a bite to eat or drink.



Wilf & Ada's and Arlington 5

While you wait for your table for brunch, you can grab a cuppa coffee or tea in the Arlington 5 in the Glebe. This quaint and rustic coffee shop is the perfect spot for chilling with friends or a lively study session. Then after a short wait you can enjoy brunch at Wilf & Ada's, here you can chow down on a filling home made breakfast.


 Moscow Tea Room

A divine place to go for a girls night out in the Byward market. Here you can girl talk over fruity cocktails, hot tea, and savory perogies. The ambiance of this place in the evening is very elegant with a hint of sophisticated flare.  


Cocoa 70

The perfect place to go if you have a serious sweet tooth. From crepes, waffles, to personal fondue you can't go wrong. In addition to the sweet treats, I've always received friendly service from Cocoa 70 whether I'm in Ottawa or Montreal. 


Lowertown

This is my go to pub for drinks with friends when I'm downtown. They always have great music and fun vibes. Not to mention their chicken wings are on point!

The foodie in me was extremely satisfied, and I can't wait to check out new places or return to these favourites. Feel free to recommend your favourite places to eat or drink!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment