Monday 10 October 2016

THANKSGIVING


A list of things I'm most thankful for...


  1. Family and friends; I'd be lost without them. I'm so grateful to have so many amazing people in my life that love and support me. From my parents, to cousins, to my friends near and far (old and new).... it's an incredible feeling knowing you have people in your life that care about your well being.
  2. Education; I'm thankful that I'm able to go to school and learn about what I'm passionate about.
  3. Work; both of my jobs are not only fulfilling because of the amazing teams I work with but also for allowing me to independently take care of all my financial needs (and more often wants haha)
  4. Myself; for my determination, perseverance, and positivity. I work hard to achieve all that I do, and I'm thankful to myself for being the strong and open-hearted person that I am.
The list could really never end... I am so gracious about every person and experience I've gone through in my 21 years. Even through the good and the bad, the ups and downs I've gone through are what has gotten me to be who I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment