Wednesday 19 October 2016

TENTATIVE EUROPE ITINERARY


I leave for my Europe trip in 5 days, I simply can't contain my excitement. So I've been working on a rough itinerary...let know if you have any suggestions for me!



MONDAY
Leave Toronto YYZ night
Catch some Z's on the plane

TUESDAY
Arrive in London LGW morning
Head to our Hotel

Get settled and venture to London:

Trafalgar Square
National Gallery
Canada House
Piccadilly Circus

WEDNESDAY
Day trip to Stonehenge & Bath

THURSDAY
Day out in London:

Big Ben
The London Eye
Parliament
Westminister Abbey
Buckingham Palace
Hyde Park
Kennsington Palace
MI6


FRIDAY
Day out in London:

Tower Bridge
Tower of London
The Gherkin
The Shard
The British Museum
Camden Market

SATURDAY
Day Trip to Paris:

Eiffel Tower
Arc de Triomphe
Laudree
Louvre Museum
Notre Dame Cathedral
Sainte-Chapelle
Pantheon
Le Jardin du Luxembourg
Catacombs

SUNDAY
Fly back to Canada in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment