Friday 1 January 2021

2021 / NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Just thinking about my goals and resolutions for the new year...

RESOLUTIONS
  • Keep on creating content for my YouTube channel - but not pressuring myself to make content 
  • Stay active and show up for myself a lil more - I probably say this every year but I need to be more disciplined about this
  • Take more pictures and videos
  • Read more? Maybe idk well see about this one
  • Work on being consistent and confident
GOALS:
  • Have enough saved to pay off my car, buy a home (bonus: to go on a nice trip after the pandemic is behind us)
  • Get back in shape
  • Hit 100 subscribers and followers on YouTube and Instagram for the blog
I should probably have more but I can't think of anymore right now so this will have to do.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment