Sunday 27 December 2020

2020

Time for my annual year in review. 

In no particular order (but as in order as I can remember things) here are my 2020 highlights:

  • started the year of 2020 at home with Kevin (actually at Roxanne's home)
  • stayed at the Rock House at Refugues Perches (where I will hopefully be spending my birthday weekend this year but well see what happens with the lockdown...)
  • Celebrated my 1/4 year birthday - had a house party with board games
  • Saw Tove Lo in Montreal for Valentines Day <3
  • Travelled to San Diego with Ally for the utimate girls trip (also my last international trip before the pandemic started)
  • Moved in with Kevin's parents during lockdown
  • Moved into Kevin's house / our new home
  • Lots and LOTS of camping - we went ~9 times over the summer and fall months
  • Celebrated our one year anniversary in Quebec City
  • Started my Youtube channel and revamped the blog!
  • hosted Christmas dinner in the new house (missed seeing my family this year because of the lockdown but it was sill nice)
  • Enjoyed the lazy/comfortable/relaxing holidays over the winter break/lock down
And there you have it.... we probably won't be up to anything exciting for new years since everything is closed. But I'm excited to see what is in store for the new year! Hopefully more outdoorsy trips and growing the YT channel and blog. 

Cheers to 2020 - I really feel like we made the most of this year. All I wanted to do was go camping this year and we did exactly that!

No comments:

Post a Comment