Friday 8 January 2021

BEAVER TRAIL / TESTING OUR OUR CHRISTMAS GIFTS

 


Happy New Year! Before the end of 2020 Kevin and I got outside to test our new gear from Christmas. We took a short drive over to the Beaver Trail for a walk around the woods. I had wanted to check out the Lime Kiln Trail but since that trailhead was under construction we took a back route starting at the Beaver Trail. For our walk I brought my new Osprey Lumina 60 pack (THANK YOU KEVIN) to test out. If you guys want me to make an in depth video on my YouTube channel reviewing this pack let me know in the comments on the video here! :) We also practiced setting up Kevin's new Braoses double hammock that I got him for Christmas. We are looking forward to using our new gear on our next adventure!

















No comments:

Post a Comment