Friday 22 January 2021

SPENDING MY 26th BIRTHDAY IN A TREEHOUSE / REFUGES PERCHES I


For my 26th birthday and as per this new winter treehouse tradition Kevin and I started last year - we spent my birthday in a tree house!

We took Friday off work and started the morning nice and slow. We eventually hit the rode and got to our weekend destination, Refuges Perches by the afternoon. Last year we stayed here in the Rock House! It was fun to try a different cabin and explore the rest of the park we didn't manage to see last year!

The lighting was perfection (pre-golden hour light) and we luckily got to check in a lil early. After we hauled our toboggans to the tree house and set up for the night we hit the trail for a lil stroll before dark!









The light was shining on the east side of the lake - making is super duper glowy! The perfect amount of snow was on the ground too! We were looking forward to our weekend of adventure. Before it got too dark we headed back to our tree house for the night to have dinner and chill. 

We had a relaxing evening playing crib and watching a movie by the fire. 









I'm going to be posting the rest of my favourite pics from the weekend in the next coming Friday's - so stay tuned.

I had the best weekend out in the woods with Kevin - I wouldn't have wanted to spend my birthday any other way! If you're looking for a cozy adventure I definitely recommend this place! For more info be sure to look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment