Wednesday 14 November 2018

LOVE ALTAR



Just me trying to manifest love into my life.


While I was in Montreal last weekend, Andrea and I gathered the materials I would need for my love altar. Thank you for sharing your culture and wisdom with me. Andrea has always been a close confidant of mine and I'm so grateful for her never ending support in life and love.

What you will need: 


Red Apple: 100% red to symbolize passion


Angel figure: your messenger to find you opportunities to find your partner


Two cinnamon sticks: the essence of love, the scent is the harvest of life together


Rose Quartz: to protect love from outside forces


Pink candle: light it for 30 minutes to an hour everyday with intention. light it every day until it is burnt out. when you light it think of what you want in a partner and that they are already with you. think of finding a partner that will compliment you, not just how physically attractive they are.


Small round plate: must be round to symbolize flow


Honey: to add a little sweetness to your love


You can also add a glass of salt water once a week to refresh your altar



Love is patient, love is kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment