Tuesday 13 November 2018

MONTREAL V



Took my annual trip to Montreal this past weekend. Andrea has officially moved back and I'm happier than ever to have her only 3 hours away! 
We had such a great girls weekend. For starters I took the greyhound to Montreal for the first time (instead of taking the train). It was super easily for the 3 hour trek and I'll definitely be taking advantage of the bus for future Montreal trips.

We went for some bomb Mexican food by Andrea's Airbnb for dinner. Then we hit the hay to rest of for our weekend adventures.

Andrea and I treated ourselves and got our nails did in Old Montreal. After we did a little shopping (for my love altar, which you'll see in a future post) and got a crepe for a lil snack.

Then we headed downtown for lunch with Emily and Corey at 3 Brasseurs. 

After lunch we went to see Venom. I'd give the movie 7/10 stars and mostly for Tom Hardy's good looks, but entertaining non the less. Then we kept shopping along Saint Catherine. Our last stop was Gazu for some nitrogen ice cream. This was the creamiest, richest, mango ice cream I've ever had. I can't wait to try more flavours! 

When we got home the power was out, but it made for the most perfect setting for our tarot card reading.





The next day we explored a new area (to me), Mile End. We checked out Pastel Rita, an all pink cafe for our morning coffee. Then went just down the street to Le Butterblume for some spontaneous brunch. It was such a treat to stumble upon this cuter brunch spot.

Once our bellies were fully, we headed to the Museum of Fine Arts. I haven't been to this museum since 2013. Then we went for another crepe before... you guessed it more shopping.

For dinner we hit up a super hip sushi spot. Ryu, was a splurge but definitely worth checking out for sushi that is so exquisite and flavourful. 

























Andrea and I both work super hard, we hustle every day to achieve our goals. It was so nice to reunite in beautiful Montreal and treat ourselves for all our hard work. I can't wait to see Andrea again soon. Til next time Montreal.


No comments:

Post a Comment