Wednesday 26 December 2018

WINTER THINGS



Just a lil highlight reel of my Christmas decorations and festivities back home in Ottawa.
As soon as Remembrance day weekend was done, I set up our Christmas decorations at home.




My work even gave everyone a Christmas turkey (one of their traditions). I worked most weekends in December, so Irwin was kind enough to cook it for us! It was so delicious. 


Irwin and I also went to Lansdowne one evening to watch the lighting of the Christmas Tree. All the lights were so magical. I wish they put on a bigger Christmas market that evening as well.





Over the holiday season I vistted a lot of Christmas Trees - not complaining!


We even made a human Christmas Tree at work (not shown). We had people dress in green Christmas bags and a few of us were presents. Emily (my fabulous work wifey) and I did our best to bring the Christmas cheer to work every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment