Monday 31 December 2018

2018



A 2018 reflection.

A year in review:
  • 2018 started off slow and dreary
  • Ally came to visit me for my birthday
  • This year was all about patience and growth and planting the seeds I will (hopefully) reap in 2019
  • We shot a lot of shots, and had some fun dating around, each time learning more about who we are and what we want in a partner
  • Explored a lot with friends and more solo adventures 
  • Traveled to Florida!
  • Got a job in our field of study!!
  • Worked our butt off at two jobs throughout the rest of the year
  • Graduated with friends
  • Learned how to balance work and play
  • Traveled to Sudbury for the first time
  • Even visited Toronto more often
  • Kessandra came to visit us during the summer as well
  • Got to see the fall leaves in full force this year!
  • Made some new friends at work
  • Spent thanksgiving with my new friend Emily 
  • Andrea moved to Montreal and we got to spend a weekend with her 
  • Got to spend Christmas with my family 
  • Got my dream job at work!
  • Test drove my dream car
  • Spent quality time with friends throughout the year
  • Rolling into the new year with Emily and her friends out in Osgoode (which should be interesting)
Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment