Sunday 31 December 2017

2017



Instead of a yearly review of all the many fun and exciting events I experienced this year, I decided to just be able to look back on my old posts. So this years 2017 post will just consist of my goals and resolutions for the new year, as well as a reflection on the year! Read more for my thougts for 2018!

Wow, 2017, where did the time go! It's funny because over coffee with Erin the other day we were both strumbling over memories, and how this summer blended into memories of last summer. I think it just goes to show how busy and eventful life can be during your 20s. So many things are happening and changing and before you know it you're another year older and hopefully a little wiser.

RESOLUTIONS // GOALS

(sorry about it being in point form but I forgot my laptop charger back home so I'm using my tablet... also why there is sadly less pictures)

- get a job in my field
- learn autocad / revit
- save money
- be more active (yoga and bouldering)
- less sleep more action (balance)
- learn to listen, better connections
- grow from the past (don't repeat mistakes, learn from them)
- self love, care less about living more others and their opinions (in terms of fashion, sex, and life choices)
- consistency 
- less time on my phone
- indulge in hobbies (photography, music, "art")
- read more (read kess's book if nothing else)
- try new places, from coffee shops to bars
- love...
- toronto trip?
- calgary trip?

Cheers to 2018! Happy New Year xo





No comments:

Post a Comment