Thursday 3 November 2016

LONDON // THURSDAY



We spent the day in London, downtown amoungst the hustle and bustle. I'm truly having the best time with my friends... I couldn't have asked for better travel companions. Here's what we got up to.




We tried to see the changing of the guard this morning at Buckingham palace, but didn't realize that it only happens ever other day. So we carried on with the rest of our adventures.




West Minister Abbey was breathe takingly beautiful. Even though there were signs that said to not take pictures I obviously couldn't resist and took some cheeky shots.















Then we headed to the Marriott Hotel for some afternoon tea, and yes I dragged the boys with me (even though it was Daniels idea in the first place).  Tea was exquisite and delicious. We had finger sandwiches, scones, and mini desserts. I sipped on Price Grey tea which was wonderful. I enjoyed every second of it.





After tea we lined up for the London Eye in South Bank. The line took forever, but it was definitely worth the wait and I'm so glad Dan pushed us to go on it because we almost didn't bother.























We got to enjoy the beautiful sunset behind Big Ben, and strolled around North Bank before heading to dinner.

For dinner we enjoyed pasta at Wild Wood. I loved the warm atmosphere of the restaurant and the food was delicious. Definitely consider eating at this place for an affordable but divine meal.

Round of the London is the next day, so for the rest of the evening we just chilled in the hotel as per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment