Thursday 11 August 2016

TOP 5 CLASSIC MOVIES




Sharing my list of my favourite classic movies.





The Graduate

A college grad, a cougar, and a girl makes for one crazy love triangle. This movie in particular has a warm place in my heart because I briefly studied it for my media english class in high school. I love it's theme of uncertainty and the beautiful simon and garfunkel tunes.



Sabrina

I'm beginning to think I only love complicated romances... Either way this movie in particular is my favourite Audry Hepburn movie of all time. Sabrina is the pure definition of "beauty and brains" and has two brother lusting over her. What more can you ask for?



Rear Window

This thrilling mystery movie captivates my attention every time I watch it. not only is it spooky, but Grace Kelly sure is easy on the eyes.



Some Like It Hot

Back at it again with the love triangles, but this time we have Marilyn Monroe and two cross dresser fighting for her attention. This movie makes me laugh every time I watch it!



Bringing Up Baby

Who wouldn't want their own pet leopard? Another romcom to add to the mix. I love Katharine Hepburns free spirit in this film, this light hearted love story makes me swoon at how sometimes you just need to let go to find love.

No comments:

Post a Comment