Saturday 6 August 2016

LIFE: DRINKS & POTLICKS



Last night I spent the evening at a potlick (a potluck so so good we lick the plates) with some of my best gal pals from work. Rox mixed up some wicked drinks and we stuffed our faces with burgers and gauc. I just wanted to post some snap shots of the evening to look back on when I reminisce my summer of 2016 in Ottawa.



STEP 1: Pestle the lime and basil in your cup of choice


STEP 2: Toss in some ice ice baby


STEP 3: Top off your drink with a shot of gin, cucumber water... and yes more cucumber slices


STEP 4: Stir and enjoy





We shared many laughs during the night as we chowed down on dessert and played the game of Things. I'm always so thankful for nights like this surrounded by the most amazing company. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment