Friday 12 August 2016

LIST No. 7


For the past couple days for no particular reason I've been in a "down and out" mood. I decided to make a list of things to be happy about in my life to look at for whenever I need a pick me up. I'm going to be adding to it every now and then as well! Here's too happiness and positivity!



In no particular order...

  1. Surrounded by loving friends and family who support me 100%
  2. Committed to getting a tattoo that I've been dreaming of for years
  3. Worked hard to not only get a job last minute in Ottawa, but also do well enough to enjoy a summer in Ottawa independently 
  4. Found a workout (yoga) that I love, and are interested in trying swimming again in the fall
  5. Discovered that there are other guys out there that are interested in me... it's cliche but there are other fish in the sea
  6. Going into 4th year of engineering
  7. Rediscovered my love of photography again (even if your just an amateur... it's better to not over think or take things too seriously)
  8. Maintained this blog monthly
  9. I'm confident in my ability of serving well
  10. Always down for an adventure (solo or with friends)
  11. Seen my favourite band in New York city
  12. Accomplish my goals, I know what I want and I see things through
  13. Traveled to Vancouver solo and proved my independence to myself
  14. Last but certainly not least, I have clean water, a roof over my head, and the world is mine for the taking

No comments:

Post a Comment