Sunday 4 October 2020

BLOG, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM - OH MY!


 So I'm taking my blog to the next level...

I tried to do it once before but I didn't commit to it properly. I was too shy to post about my blog publicly on Instagram so I made an Insta account and let it sit there for 3 years...until NOW.

I've finally set up an Insta and Youtube to talk about my adventures and share my photos. YouTube has always been one of my favourite platforms ever since high school. I used to make really cringey videos when YouTube was this new thing and now I'm back and hopefully better than before! 

This is my plan so far - on Youtube you'll find my camping/outdoor adventure videos and on the Blog you'll keep seeing what you've always been able to see  - all the extra photos that I never wanted to spam people with on Instagram. Then Instagram will be the hub of everything - where you can stay updated on all the photos and videos! Does that all make sense?

I'm excited to use all these platforms to get creative and fulfill my search for a hobby/passion. I'm finally ready to stop being so shy and just put it out there and stop letting years pass me by where I'm just sitting on ideas and never doing anything about them. I've been really inspired by the Youtubers I follow and I'm just going to go for it!

Thanks for tagging along and let's get exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment