Sunday 8 September 2019

CAMP CORBETT: ANNA & KATIE'S WEDDING DAY



This weekend was Anna and Katie's wedding. We celebrated at RKY Camp where they met, fell in love, and got engaged.  Here's a recap on the evening shenanigans!

I used the wrong address and arrived on site a lil late but with plenty of time to settle in for the evening. Once my bunk was set up, I got dressed and hung out with my bunk mates.





Of course I had to get a picture with Cache.




The ceremony was beautiful and so special to the happy couple. I loved the speeches that were made throughout the event which made the whole ceremony feel so much more person. We cried, we laughed, and we sang. Shortly after the ceremony was done, it started to pour and everyone hustled inside for dinner/reception.


Table 11 was where my bunk mates and I sat for the evening. We had a hoot "stealing" wine bottles and dinner rolls for later shenanigans. Amber found us a pin randomly on the ground labelled "Bad Influence", which we enjoyed passing around from person to person as we goofed around.


Anna's dress was stunning and was absolutely perfect for her!





We spent the rest of the night dancing, singing, and just being merry. I had such a fun night with Amber, Elise, Doug, Lance, Niki, and Gemma!!



The next morning we gathered on the docks for some morning yoga. It was a beautiful sunny start to the day. During the yoga "class", Cache joined us and participated in some "wet downward dog". Meaning, he jumped into the lake after his ball and proceed to run around me as I tried to guide us through some yoga. It was all fun and games and then it was time for breakfast.






The camp made for a perfect setting for this weekend weddings festivities. I had a blast! Congrats to Anna and Katie. Cheers to your happy ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment